You may use this link to submit a support request directly 24 hours a day:
Web Delivery Deployment available for the Enterprise (contact us)
Desktop System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 10 (32 and 64 bit are both supported) NOTE: AlphaVision is not officially supported in a virtualization environment like Parallels
- GPU: AlphaVision requires a physical machine with a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card, and at least 512MB of VRAM
- RAM: 4GB+ of System Memory
- Graphics Driver: It is recommended that you update your graphics driver. The bottom of the instructions contain links to free updates from the top providers
The two most common reasons someone has trouble installing or running AlphaVision®:
- Firewalls and/or other internal security: If your company’s IT policy prevents you from installing software, you will likely need assistance from your IT staff to install AlphaVision (or most any other piece of software). We are happy to work with you and/or your IT staff to help with your installation, just email or call. Also, if you are trying to retrieve data from us or other external sources, your company firewall may block you. Here too, we are happy to work with you and/or your IT staff to solve this issue.
- Old graphics drivers: most modern computers have the necessary hardware to run AlphaVision, but some older graphics drivers have bugs that impact our technology. In many cases, this problem can be solved by installing the newest graphics driver from your hardware manufacturer’s website or the Windows Update utility. Below, you will find links to graphics card manufacturers, but please contact us if you need help updating your graphics driver.