Open Position: 3D Graphics Developer – Houston, TX Based
We are seeking a 3D graphics developer able to extract the most from graphics hardware and integrate 3D code with modern user interfaces. Duties include: maintaining and improving the existing C++/OpenSceneGraph architecture, implementing new features and architecture, writing/updating shaders, optimizing performance/memory footprint, and creating new visualizations for large, real-time interactive data sets.
- Strong C++ programming skills (3 years minimum), C#
- OpenSceneGraph/OpenGL experience.
- Familiarity with modern 3D techniques (vertex and pixel shaders )
- Multithreading experience; GPU parallel programming using CUDA or OpenCL is a plus.
- Experience with common C++ toolkits, including STL and/or Boost.
- Excellent math skills including geometric modeling & linear algebra.
- Strong object oriented design and implementation skills
- Able to work without micro-management
Additional Desired Competencies:
- GUI development using WPF
- API experience
- Knowledge of finance, trading, equities, options
- MS Office development (VSTO)
- Experience with automated build systems and software control and repositories (Github,Kiln)
- C#, Java
Bonus and Equity Pool for key employees.Open to: US nationals and those legally employable in the US only.Please email us your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: RoseAnn Carr
Duration: full time or contract base
Open Position: Sr. Application Developer, Financial Markets – Houston, TX Based January 2015
Qualified candidate will have 10+ years of proven experience developing end-user applications in C# and C++. MS in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Analyzes and manages requirements provided by Product Marketing
- Designs and implements end-user application that fulfill the requirements throughout the development lifecycle
- Determines design methodologies and development tools, including programming languages and toolkits
- Designs and executes developer-level tests
- Implements business logic
- Integrates with other components (e.g., DB) within a complex system
- Integrates existing heterogeneous components of the system (e.g., WPF/C# user interface with C++/OpenGL business logic)
- Recommends technology stack to fulfill deployment requirements
- Develops deployment tools/installers
- Coordinates activities and plans execution; delivers on proposed schedule
- Maintains the product after the release; cooperates with support
- Communication skills
- UI Design
- Requirement management
- Software Architecture
- Agile software lifestyle methodologies
- Object Oriented Design
- Design Patterns
- Testing methodologies
Open Position: Senior Business Analyst (SBA) – Houston Based
Work strategically with all levels of business and technical subject matter experts in the elicitation, modeling, documentation and management of data and business and systems requirements. SBA will use their extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and business analysis best practices to facilitate requirements sessions and communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, senior business managers and other team members. The Senior Business Analyst will be accountable for providing leadership and direction to ensure the appropriate collection of data; documentation of information; and presentation of findings. The SBA will provide ad-hoc query support, conduct comparative analysis, and provide support to users of the business intelligence tools. Specific knowledge of financial services is a plus.
Must be currently located in Houston, TX
- Experience presenting technical demos to end users and prospective clients
- Experience training end users in the use of technical software solutions
- Strong background in Statistical Data Analysis
- Strong query language skills (SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 8 years overall experience and an advanced degree
- At least Three (3) years’ experience as a Data Analyst or Decision Support Analyst
- Strong foundation in Business Intelligence Tools, Decision Support Systems, OLAP Technology, Multi-dimensional Data, and Data Cubes; i.e.; Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports XI, Informatica 9.x.
- Strong, end-to-end understanding/experience with system development life cycles
- End-to-end understanding and experience with a data warehouse project
- Strong understanding of financial services industry
Open Position: Data Integration Specialist
We are seeking a Data Integration Specialist with a broad range of skills surrounding data stores and the technologies used to insert and extract data from those data stores. They will be involved in integrating these technologies with the existing ASP.NET MVC web application for the purpose of delivering content to the application client. They will work directly with customers to form a visualization strategy and implement the data extraction software necessary to help customers better use the data they currently collect.
ASP.net (MVC a plus)
SQL Server Administration and T-SQL
Javscript + JQuery
Great to Have:
MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, other NoSQL technologies
Excel Plugin development in VSTO.
Bonus and Equity Pool for key employees.
Open to: US nationals and those legally employable in the US only.
Please email us your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Contact: RoseAnn Byers