Open Position: Senior Business Analyst (SBA) – Houston Based
Work strategically with all levels of business and technical subject matter experts in the elicitation, modeling, documentation and management of data and business and systems requirements. SBA will use their extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and business analysis best practices to facilitate requirements sessions and communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, senior business managers and other team members. The Senior Business Analyst will be accountable for providing leadership and direction to ensure the appropriate collection of data; documentation of information; and presentation of findings. The SBA will provide ad-hoc query support, conduct comparative analysis, and provide support to users of the business intelligence tools. Specific knowledge of financial services is a plus.
Must be currently located in Houston, TX
- Experience presenting technical demos to end users and prospective clients
- Experience training end users in the use of technical software solutions
- Strong background in Statistical Data Analysis
- Strong query language skills (SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 8 years overall experience and an advanced degree
- At least Three (3) years’ experience as a Data Analyst or Decision Support Analyst
- Strong foundation in Business Intelligence Tools, Decision Support Systems, OLAP Technology, Multi-dimensional Data, and Data Cubes; i.e.; Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports XI, Informatica 9.x.
- Strong, end-to-end understanding/experience with system development life cycles
- End-to-end understanding and experience with a data warehouse project
- Strong understanding of financial services industry
Open Position: Director of Sales – NYC Based
- Director of Sales responsible for all sales activities in North America.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day sales effort in developing, maturing and closing sales pipeline with focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Member of the Company’s Senior Executive Staff.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Analyze sales statistics in Financial industry to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Oversees all hiring, training and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing following initial sales success.
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Monitors accounts in association with Director of Operations.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field,
- MBA is highly desirable,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity in the finance industry.
- Must have good understanding of enterprise and software sales to drive a growing business,
- Knowledge of financial software is highly desirable; strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
Open Position: Data Integration Specialist
We are seeking a Data Integration Specialist with a broad range of skills surrounding data stores and the technologies used to insert and extract data from those data stores. They will be involved in integrating these technologies with the existing ASP.NET MVC web application for the purpose of delivering content to the application client. They will work directly with customers to form a visualization strategy and implement the data extraction software necessary to help customers better use the data they currently collect.
ASP.net (MVC a plus)
SQL Server Administration and T-SQL
Javscript + JQuery
Great to Have:
MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, other NoSQL technologies
Excel Plugin development in VSTO.
Open Position: 3D Graphics Developer – Houston, TX
We are seeking a 3D graphics developer able to push the limits of graphics hardware. Duties include: maintaining and improving the existing C++/OpenSceneGraph architecture, implementing new features, writing/updating shaders, optimizing performance/memory footprint, and creating new visualizations for large data sets.
- Strong C++ programming skills (3 years minimum)
- OpenSceneGraph/OpenGL experience.
- Familiarity with modern 3D techniques (vertex and pixel shaders )
- Multithreading experience; GPU parallel programming using CUDA or OpenCL is a plus.
- Experience with common C++ toolkits, including STL and/or Boost.
- Excellent math skills including geometric modeling & linear algebra.
- Strong object oriented design and implementation skills
- Able to work without micro-management
Additional Desired Competencies:
- GUI development using Qt
- Knowledge of finance, trading, equities, options
- MS Office development (VSTO)
- Experience with automated build systems (CruiseControl)
Bonus and Equity Pool for key employees.
Open to: US nationals and those legally employable in the US only.
Please email us your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
•Contact: RoseAnn Byers
•Duration: full time